Top Ten Ideas for work 50+
- All services that relate to longevity and where more services will be needed for an aging population. This includes caregiving, home services, leisure activities and many more.
- Teaching technology skills to older adults and helping them to understand their equipment.
- All fields of the GIG/Demand economy where one can earn where a skill is connected to a need.
- Home services like home décor, handyman, gardening, cooking and many others will be in demand.
- Coaches and mentors are in high demand both for the workplace and the many ways in which individuals want to improve their lives.
- Virtual assistants and consultants. Use your skills learnt in the market place but now take them onto a virtual platform.
- Writers, editors’ designers and English speakers can earn money in many different ways.
- Professionals and business experts can offer their skills in many ways through facilitation, speaking, consulting, working with the youth and helping to build our economy.
There are many more options. These are the list for today. Ensure that you are clear about your plan, skills and understand how technology can enable your path. Work with a career coach to help you fine tune your list and skills.
Go to www.refirementnetwork.com for more details and to connect.