OLD MUTUAL IS DELIGHTED TO PARTNER WITH 50PLUS-SKILLS
Old Mutual is proud to announce our partnership with 50Plus-Skills, a place where we can help our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals and help make their retirement dreams a reality.
After 175 years of helping South Africans create positive financial futures, we understand the need to take practical steps today to safeguard your tomorrow. At whatever stage of life, you may be in, we have solutions and advice that can help you towards creating a positive financial future.
As members of 50Plus-Skills, you can benefit from our exciting competitions and gain valuable financial insights through the information we will be sharing on this platform.
In the meantime, checkout our rewards program and sign up for free.
We’ll show you how to stretch your money even further when you become a member of Old Mutual Rewards.
You can earn rewards points by:
- Learning more about money and about your own finances through our online assessments and modules
- Becoming money smart with our tools and calculators
- Earning even more points when you have Old Mutual financial products
You can spend your rewards in different ways:
- Investing your points in certain Old Mutual products that you may already own
- Buying in store by using your points to spend at a rewards partner. You’ll receive a unique QR code to use at the till point
- Donating your points to charities displayed on our rewards website
- Buying airtime, data, and SMS bundles
- Enjoying travel discounts when you book your flights with Travelstart. You’ll receive R150 off any domestic flight bookings and R250 off any international flight booking. T’s&C’s apply
- You can convert your points into money and transfer it to your Old Mutual Money account
You don’t have to be an Old Mutual customer to register for our Rewards programme
Be on the lookout for more exciting news and updates from us.